36选7开奖结果:Better PvP Mod 1.13.2 Forge (+ 1.12, 1.11, 1.10, 1.9, 1.8, 1.7)
Updated on Mar 14th, | 211 logs
Published on Oct 11th, 2013
1,734,196 views, 318 today
692,872 downloads, 52 today
Thank you for 736,000+ downloads on PMC (both editions)!
The mod adds useful features to Minecraft that can be used both in PVP and in regular survival.
The mod consists of two groups: (1) a fully customizable GUI interface system
which consists of various, also customizable, interfaces
such as a minimap, armour status, potion status etc and
(2) useful keybinds that can make your game more efficient, biggest of which is an rpg-like actionbar system
Read more in the features list below.
- Mini-map interface - works above and under ground. Has togglable chunk grid and slime chunks modes. Can display all types of entities in customizable colours. You can also set your own waypoints. Waypoints can be teleported to if a player has permission to do so. Each server, world and dimension will have separate sets of waypoints. Press "B" to create a waypoint. Press "U" to list all the waypoints.
- An interface displaying currently active potion effects.
- An interface displaying info about your equipped armour and item held at the time. Also shows the current amount of arrows left when there is a bow in your hotbar.
- Quick use - action bar-like system of key binds that can automatically use a set item in your hot bar without having to switch away from your currently held item. Holding the key bind lets you keep using the item like if you were holding the right mouse button. For example: placing torched, TNT, throwing potions, eating food, drinking.
- Quick eat - addition to the previous feature with a difference of automatically eating food when holding a set key bind.
- Better sprint - sprint without having to hold forward key (W). Uses the vanilla sprint key.
- Toggle sneak - allows you to toggle your sneak ON/OFF and stay sneaking without having to hold anything.
- Notification system - on-screen notifications for various things such as low hunger, low HP, danger of explosion, being shot by arrow(s) and drowning.
- Entity Info - an interface displaying information about the living entity that you are pointing at including players.
- XP drops - gained or lost experience flies across your screen. gainz
- Edit Mode - interfaces can be moved around and also be centered and flipped around by pressing C/F keys to fit all your PVP needs.
- Settings - anything can be disabled or enabled at any time! Press Y to open the settings GUI.
- Customization - some of the interfaces provide more customization settings available in the mod settings GUI.
- Own a server and don't want your players to use some of the features?
- Install this plugin on your bukkit server: Click here to download!
- Credit to Zelnehlun for helping me with the plugin.
Languages (green - ready, yellow - work in progress):PM me if you would like to help translate the mod to more languages (or improve existing)
Found a bug? Send me a private message and it'll get fixed.This mod is Copyright ©xaero96 and is the intellectual property of the author. It may be not be reproduced under any circumstances except for personal, private use as long as it remains in its unaltered, unedited form. It may not be placed on any web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission. Use of this mod on any other website or as a part of any public display without permission is strictly prohibited, and a violation of copyright. However, using this mod in your publicly available videos is ALLOWED as long as you provide a link to an official mod page and using it in your publicly available modpacks is ALLOWED as long as you provide a link to an official mod page and you do not profit from the modpacks.
Support the development on Patreon to get rewarded + remove ads for everyone
|Credit||Vattic for using Faithful 32x32 textures: //www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/resource-packs/1223254-faithful-32x32-pack-update-red-cat-clay-1-8|
|Game Version||Minecraft 1.13|
211 Update Logs
Update 1.16.2 (MC 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.11, 1.10.2, 1.8.9, 1.7.10):
* Compatibility with Xaero's World Map 1.3.4.
* Small improvements to stability and performance of the minimap.
* Fixed occasional lines of incorrect biome colours on the minimap.
* Potential crash fix.
* Fixed pressing S in edit mode not opening the settings screen for the potion effects interface.
* Fixed offhand item slot being ignored when calculating the total amount of items of a certain type in the inventory.